Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Daily: 23rd


They will all be here in 30 hours!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!


At least that is the way I have historically reacted the day before a big gathering at my house. This year is different and I'm not sure why. My house is still a wreck. There are many things left to cook and clean. You would laugh, or faint, if you saw the pile of laundry growing in the laundry room. But instead of freaking out, I'm just really looking forward to having everyone here. (Who is praying for me? Thank you!)

.

So, today I will do all the normal getting ready for a big day things. And if they don't all get done, well, they just won't get done. We'll still have a really good time enjoying each other's company.

.

I'm off to crank up the happy music! Have a good day!

No comments: