Another snowman... I love this little guys stripey scarf! So colorful and festive. I can't wait to put some cute Christmas cookies of this plate..
.
Today Mom was here and I spent the afternoon running errands. I got so much done - it was great! Lots of Christmas shopping and little quick "run in" trips that are hard to do with the kids in tow. And speaking of the kids... They had a great day playing with Grandma. Graham played so hard that he wanted to go to bed early! I still have lots of things to do, but I'm tired too, so I may just relax a bit and go to bed. There's always tomorrow!
.
.
Goodnight

1 comment:
You haven't posted yet today, so I thought I would leave this on yesterday's post...Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! I didn't realize that you and Hannah have birthday's so close together. Have a happy day!
love,
Rachel
Post a Comment