(and maybe even some reading and raiding later)
Today I ran some errands and tried to tie up some loose ends regarding Christmas. Note to self... stay away from W*lmart for at least 2 weeks before a major holiday. Mom stayed with the little ones again - thank you so much!
When I got home I unloaded the car, fed the baby, then wrapped gifts to send home with Mom since we may not see them again until Christmas day.
I watched Hannah and her sweet Daddy run around outside.
Then I held the baby, made dinner, fed the baby again, put the baby to bed, let Hannah watch a dvd, then got her to bed too.
My plans for the rest of the evening are to re-glue that ornament wreath I made the other day. I hope it will work - I really like it. It makes me smile when I walk past it. :) Then maybe a little reading and raiding of the chocolate chip stash. 

Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment