Sunday, December 14, 2008

December Daily: 14th

On our way home from my parents house tonight, traffic literally came to a stand still on the highway. I'm wondering.... Is it a wreck? An accident? What? Then I remembered... There's a Cowboy game tonight and we were approaching Texas Stadium. Wow. So Many Cars. I tried to take a picture, but didn't get my camera out until right before we started moving again, and then had it on the wrong setting too. You can't see all the cars, but the lights are all swirly and pretty. :)
.
.
We finally made it home, ate dinner, and had a few more melt downs from the little girl. She's has had an exciting few days and was so tired. I put her to bed early and she actually seemed happy about it! Sweet girl. I need to work on the decorations, Christmas cards, continuing education, etc. But with all of these crazy weather changes I have another headache and will probably just veg on the couch for a while. :) Have a good night!


No comments: