Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Hospital Thoughts: 2nd Edition

Nathan is so great - I'm so glad he's my baby.
.
.
Feeding pumps are evil. E * V * I * L They love to wake you up in the middle of the night with their blaring, no-volume-control beeping. They love to use any excuse to "alarm", like saying they have a low battery while they are actually plugged into the electrical outlet.
.
.
Evil pumps...
.
.
I like cashews. Who knew?
.
.
Just because a drug is not FDA approved does not mean you can't get it legally. I did not know this. Now I have friends at a Canadian pharmacy.
.
.
Splenda is really sweet. Be warned.
.
.
I'm starting to feel good when I get 4 consecutive hours of sleep. It's amazing what your body can get used to. But I'm still hoping this is temporary!
.
.
There are some really sweet families up here. Lots of people who need prayer.
.
.
There's no place like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Melissa! by Mari