In his spare time, Max has been playing with his new favorite toy - the Mirco BR. It's a four track recorder that he can use to compose, play and record his own music. He's having so much fun with it! Hannah likes to listen to his work too.
Hannah has been running around playing with all of her new toys. She is also loving pockets now. Here she is running around enjoying the pockets in her new puffy vest.
Max and I had a nice quiet New Year's Eve at home. Hannah didn't have a nap that day so she went to bed early & so did we! Max was in bed before midnight & I was just after. We said "Happy New Year" to eachother and went to sleep - it was great!
Hannah has been enjoying the cool new rocking horse from Gramma. She likes to ride "rock horsey", then feed him imaginary food. So thoughtful. :).
I hope you have all had a good week too!
No comments:
Post a Comment