I went out and ran some errands today in preparation for Hannah's birthday party tomorrow. Mom stayed with the kids and when I got home Nathan had just finished a bottle. He was in a really happy mood and felt good - so I pulled out the camera and got some really great shots. He's so adorable!!! Sometimes I can hardly stand it. :) I love it when I know he feels good. We can't always tell though. He's been having more seizures lately and one of the weird side effects is that after a big one he gets smiley. It's cute, of course, but sad too. I just try to enjoy the happy faces and not dwell on the cause. But there are times when he genuinely seems happy, looks us in the eyes and gives a sweet Nathan smile. That's how he looked this afternoon when I got home from errands. Precious Boy.Saturday, December 4, 2010
December Daily: The Sweet Little Man
I went out and ran some errands today in preparation for Hannah's birthday party tomorrow. Mom stayed with the kids and when I got home Nathan had just finished a bottle. He was in a really happy mood and felt good - so I pulled out the camera and got some really great shots. He's so adorable!!! Sometimes I can hardly stand it. :) I love it when I know he feels good. We can't always tell though. He's been having more seizures lately and one of the weird side effects is that after a big one he gets smiley. It's cute, of course, but sad too. I just try to enjoy the happy faces and not dwell on the cause. But there are times when he genuinely seems happy, looks us in the eyes and gives a sweet Nathan smile. That's how he looked this afternoon when I got home from errands. Precious Boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment