Monday, December 20, 2010

December Daily: Calm Before the Storm

This is from yesterday after church, so the children are totally dissheveled. But cute, no? I meant to get a photo of them at church in their dressy clothes, but I forgot and left the camera in the car. Oh well...

Today this picture does not look so dissheveled to me after all. This was right before we realized that we were all getting sick - me included. Nathan had been sick since Thursday evening, but the rest of us had been fine. Until yesterday. Now Nathan is better, but Hannah has a fever, Graham is a fountain of snot, and my throat hurts. Sigh. Max is hiding at work - I don't blame him. Maybe he can escape! It's not all bad though. The kids are happy, just a little bit subdued. And acutally I feel better than I did yesterday. (Maybe all those zinc lozenges I've been downing are paying off!) So for now we're just taking is easy, watching movies, playing legos, and staying in our pj's.

Hope you all escape the crud!

No comments: