
My friend Kim has just challenged me to do a post a day for the month of December. Hmmm... I don't know... Maybe I can do that. We'll see. :) But for the moment I'm taking care of a coughing baby who keeps waking himself (and the rest of us) up at night, and getting ready for Hannah's 3 year old birthday party on Saturday. Maybe I can at least post a photo of each day's mayhem! And speaking of mayhem or maybe insanity... Did I mention that I'm making a homemade castle cake as well as constructing a castle out of cardboard for the kids to play in?
.
Yes, maybe insane is a better word. But, oh well. You're only 3 once!
.
Did you enjoy that big run-on paragraph up there? Sometimes I'm too tired to think about where one should end and the next one should begin, so - viola! One giant paragraph that has several different topics. It's kind of the way my brain is working these days. All kinds of thoughts jumping around, not in any certain order, and often one thought doesn't get finished before it's interrupted by another one. I trust sleep will help. :)
.
Goodnight.
1 comment:
I'm really glad you're doing this with me! Too fun to peek in on your December...
Post a Comment