Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Daily: 21st

The Christmas Tree

Yesterday before we went to dinner with family we stopped by Garden Ridge to just look at Christmas trees. We haven't had one before because we've lived in small spaces, Hannah was a baby and would pull it over, etc. But now that she's older and really enjoying all the decorations, we thought we would probably get one on sale after Christmas. Well... They're already 50% off so we came home last night with one. She is sooo excited.

Tonight before bed she put a box of ornaments on the tree by herself. I love that they're all in the same area. So cute. We have looked for a good star topper, but no luck so far. I suggested that we could make a big glittery one ourselves for this year and she's all for it. The girl loves glitter. So, we may be doing that tomorrow. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please forgive me for not commenting - b/c I'm LOVING the almost-daily updates. :)