It's that time again... Time to make more baby food! N's new food this week will be carrots, so viola' - here they are. I really enjoy making food for him and I feel good knowing what is in his food. I don't have to wonder if there are any stray chemicals or preservatives lurking about. It's also really simple and cost effective - good all around!Thursday, December 16, 2010
December Daily: Pretend Gourmet
It's that time again... Time to make more baby food! N's new food this week will be carrots, so viola' - here they are. I really enjoy making food for him and I feel good knowing what is in his food. I don't have to wonder if there are any stray chemicals or preservatives lurking about. It's also really simple and cost effective - good all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment