This was from our trip to Alabama back in October, from one of the days we were at Granny and Paw Paw's house just relaxing. We had been playing a game with one of Paw Paw's hats and I was wearing it. Graham discovered his great grandfather's extensive hat collection and was in heaven! I don't have many photos of me with Nathan since I'm usually the photographer, so I love this one! I think he was posing for Grandma who was taking picture. :)Sunday, November 21, 2010
Just Hanging Out
This was from our trip to Alabama back in October, from one of the days we were at Granny and Paw Paw's house just relaxing. We had been playing a game with one of Paw Paw's hats and I was wearing it. Graham discovered his great grandfather's extensive hat collection and was in heaven! I don't have many photos of me with Nathan since I'm usually the photographer, so I love this one! I think he was posing for Grandma who was taking picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment