The big kids are napping and instead of doing laundry I've been playing with the camera. I'm fresh from a short camera class on ISO (as far as I understand it's a setting that determines how much light your camera lets in) & all I want to do is experiment with it. My sister gave me the class as an early birthday gift. She went too and it was so fun! Thanks again, Amy!Friday, November 5, 2010
A sweet photo and a short blurb
The big kids are napping and instead of doing laundry I've been playing with the camera. I'm fresh from a short camera class on ISO (as far as I understand it's a setting that determines how much light your camera lets in) & all I want to do is experiment with it. My sister gave me the class as an early birthday gift. She went too and it was so fun! Thanks again, Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment