.
Yes, this is where my husband graduated from high school. Small town. Nice people. Interesting food. ;) We both had a really nice relaxing weekend. He got to catch up with some old friends, and I got to sleep in!!!
.
Some old friends out at the park.
I didn't get many photos from the evening event, but I'll just say that it was held in a barn. So different from where I grew up, but fun. Is everyone who grew up in Henrietta this nice??? Lots of friendly people. :)
.
.
Now for some sights around town...
This is the old swing set Max and his sisters used to play on.
.
(famous for burritos, go figure)
I've heard about this place for years. Literally. And it did not disappoint. The food is not really pretty, but quite tasty. :) Thumbs up to the burrito sauce!
.
.

Then across the street is the competitor. This little convenience store has it's own version of a burrito. It's the standard school lunch fried burrito. I have to say I vote for the Burger Shop.
.
.
And what small town tour is complete without a drive through the cemetery? Actually, I asked to drive through. I like cemeteries. Not in a creepy, mistress of the dark sense, but more of a "better to go to a house of mourning than to a house of feasting, because that is the end of all men and the living will take it to heart" kind of way. That was Ecclesiastes 7:2. I love Ecclesiastes, but more on that another day.
.
.
.

Then across the street is the competitor. This little convenience store has it's own version of a burrito. It's the standard school lunch fried burrito. I have to say I vote for the Burger Shop..
.
And what small town tour is complete without a drive through the cemetery? Actually, I asked to drive through. I like cemeteries. Not in a creepy, mistress of the dark sense, but more of a "better to go to a house of mourning than to a house of feasting, because that is the end of all men and the living will take it to heart" kind of way. That was Ecclesiastes 7:2. I love Ecclesiastes, but more on that another day..




No comments:
Post a Comment