Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Snow Snow!

Have you heard??? North Texas is blanketed in snow! Well, it's melting now, but I hear we had somewhere around 11 inches of snow. !!! This NEVER HAPPENS here, so we're very excited. I suppose for other parts of the country this is nothing. But here in Texas it is nothing short of fabulous!
It snowed ALL day long, so after work Hannah and Daddy got to work on a snowman.
Graham tried to have fun, but just didn't understand why this cold wet stuff was so great.


He kept asking me to take his mittens off, then he would get cold immediately and ask me to put them back on.

Chewbaca Larry
or
Billy Bobby Ray
???
You decide. :)
(had trouble turning off the flash)

Nathan stayed warm and dry inside. He was actually napping, but I just wanted to include a cute picture of him too.
Max & Hannah stayed out for a loooong time and had great fun. She was soaking wet and
extremely happy when she finally came inside. I thought she would be freezing, but she is so hot natured that she was fine. We are sad to see the snow melting so quickly, but we really enjoyed it while it was here.

No comments: