
It turned out to be a really nice day to go to the zoo. The weather was coolish (for May in Texas) and overcast all day. Graham was great and stayed in the stroller practically the whole time we were there, as long as we kept moving. He even fell asleep in the stroller - a first for my children. :) Hannah enjoyed the day and especially the elephants, giraffes, and penguins. She did not however like the reptile house (that's my girl). And who can blame here? It's a dark stinky place full of creepy crawly things and a scary atmosphere. Smart girl. :)
There are many more photos I wanted to share, but blogger keeps kicking me offline every single time I try to upload another one. This has been going on for over a week, so I'm giving up for now and posting as is.
No comments:
Post a Comment