Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day at the lake

On Monday Max and Hannah were planning to go to the lake to spend some time with friends. Graham and I were going to stay home since neither one of us had gotten much sleep during the night. But I changed my mind and went ahead and got us all ready and went to the lake too. And I'm so glad I did! What a great day it turned out to be. Although it was in the low 90's, there was a nice breeze all day long. And it was so good to get out of the house and see friendly faces and just BE in public . Here a some pictures from the day - sorry, I didn't get everyone who was there. Several people were at the little "beach" area swimming, and I didn't venture down there. Enjoy!


Baseball Girl

Sonja, Me & Tomomi




Jayne & Tomomi


Cute Joshua

Vince & Max


Kevin & Evan


Graham the sleeper


Norma & Lauren

Evan on the move


No comments: