Monday, May 5, 2008

Girls' Weekend ...plus Graham

GIRLS' WEEKEND 2008


Mom, Amy, me



Last weekend was the second annual leave-the-kids-at-home-kick-up-your-heels-girls-shopping-weekend! We went to a big outlet mall not too far away and shopped all day. We didn't get to our hotel until 10PM I think, then Mom and Amy headed out to find dinner for all of us. We had so much fun & Graham was a perfect gentleman. Can't wait until next year!


Amy finds a new ride.


He's thinking - what have I gotten myself into?


Graham and I shared a bed. Poor little guy - he was tired by this point.


Eating fast food in bed with shoes on - how great is that???
Even better, see the tin at the foot of the bed? Mom brought chocolate chip cookies. She's so smart & always prepared. :)


1 comment:

Kimmy said...

SO much fun... did you get some good deals???? ~ kim