
Busy, busy here... We're getting ready for Hannah's big ballet recital this weekend, so there are a million little details to take care of before then. For example, today we tried on her costume (which is so adorable) so I could pin the straps which are a little bit too long, then tonight after everyone is asleep I will sew the straps, and gather the various things we will need to use for or take to her dress rehearsal tomorrow. We also practiced putting her hair in a bun and doing her "ballet make-up". I'm not a big fan of make-up on children, but I understand with bright stage lights their little faces get washed out. Hannah on the other hand was ecstatic about wearing make-up, or more specifically, lipstick. Funny girl. :)
Graham is just concerned that he will get left at home and not get to go to Hannah's "wee-cytaw" (recital). He doesn't want to miss out on anything these days. He's also becoming a big helper and wants to either do things himself or help me do them. So big and independent.
Okay, that's my computer break for the moment. Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment