Yes, we're still here. I'm just busy. Life with three little people is a lot busier than life with just two little people. Who knew?
Here is a quick update:
*camera news... White Balance!!! Thanks for the tip, Jayne. :)
*I'm in a cooking rut - anyone have any good & quick recipes?
*Hannah likes math. I'm really happy for her since I don't like it so much. She makes it fun.
*Nathan is getting really strong! His balance is improving too & he's been able to sit up for a few seconds on his own! He could sit up indefinitely if he would only take his fingers out of his mouth and use his arms to balance, but the boy is teething and has his own set of priorities. :)
*N IS teething. He has four teeth in different stages of coming in at the moment. Poor little guy.
*Max and I had a really good, really busy, long weekend without the kids recently! We accomplished a lot of things, slept in a little, and enjoyed being able to talk with each other uninterrupted! Thanks again Mom & Dad for staying with the kids!!!
*I finally went to the Guitar Center with Max. Really not as bad as I've imagined. It was fun to see him in his element.
*The big kids are re-discovering water guns and popsicles - very fun.
*Hannah has a dance recital coming up in May - just got her costume today & it is ADORABLE.
*Now I'm going to sign off and defragment the laptop. Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment