Graham turned two years old in March. I can't believe it! With all of our focus on Nathan lately, we haven't had a birthday party for Graham yet. We had cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday" on his
actual birthday, but that's as far as we've gotten. We still hope to have a little party eventually, but we went ahead and gave him his big gift from us this morning. He has really been enjoying all of Hannah's "little people" toys, so we got him his very own "
Racin' Ramps Garage".
He and Sister check things out.

Trying out the car elevator (on the other side)

This tow truck is great!
He played happily all morning.

Obligatory sibling photo
Hannah was on her way to church with Max, while I stayed home with the boys.
I miss going! Hopefully Nathan will be doing better soon & we can all go together.
And now a short retrospective: Graham Through the Years (both of them).....
Newborn Graham
1 Year old Graham
2 year old Graham (crazy hair and all)
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment