Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday with my Sweeties



Well, no Ephesians 6 today. I've been sick and have had a fever since Wednesday, so I cancelled for this morning. It would be rude to expose everyone wouldn't it? Next week!


Since today is technically "Daddy Daughter Day", and since I am going stir crazy, and since my family has already been exposed to whatever I have, I got to go along on their little date. Max drove us out to see some horses up close and personal. Hannah has never seen a real live "orshee" before and she had a GREAT time! After the horses we drove back into town for some Indian food, mmmmm, then topped the day off with family nap time. Ahhh, what a great day! And my fever was gone by mid-day!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

"Orshee" - how cute! My Em loves horses... I hope you're all better now. Being sick in the summer is no fun!

By the way... thank you for your encouragement... means a lot to me. Love, Kim