Thursday, May 17, 2012

May Photo a Day

Disclaimer:  I can't get the photos to move around the way I want them to, so the dates are out of order. 


May 13: Mum
Mom, Amy & me on Girls' Weekend 2012

May 9: Something I do everyday
I make or prepare baby food everyday.
Here is some of it in my freezer.



 May 11: Kitchen
Love this towel.  :)


May 12: Something that makes you happy
I love sitting in our outdoor swing - so relaxing!
I put it together myself & it really makes me happy.



May 16: What you're reading
Mostly labels lately.  And some of the New Testament.





May 17: Snack
I love strawberries!
I love hummus!
But not together.




May 15: Love


May 14: Grass

2 comments:

EricW said...

Disclaimer: I can't get the photos to move around the way I want them to, so the dates are out of order.

By looking at the page with the "HTML" coding tab (instead of the "Compose" view), some simple editing and/or cutting and pasting should be able to fix the problem. Knowledge of HTML 3.2 (versus the newer HTML 4.01) is sufficient to do most things with Blogger.

Melissa said...

Thanks Eric! I may need your help with that sometime if I can't figure it out. :)