
(sing with me now)
"I think that it was La-a-bor Day"
Yes, I've butchered song lyrics before and continue to enjoy doing it.
We had a great time at the park on Monday with friends.
We finally had a break in the 100 degree temps & it was beautiful and breezy.
Payed (paid?) for it in allergies, coughs, sniffles and sneezes the next day, but it was totally worth it!

First day of dance was this week
Ballet AND Tap
much excitement
Nathan had a neuro appointment today.
Increasing the dose of his newest med since we're seeing some good changes.
Another EEG in a few weeks to see how everything looks on his current meds.
He is getting over his allergy cold and finally had a good night's sleep last night. :)
Found out our favorite nurse is moving in December. :(
Tomorrow is JBF with my buddy Sonja. :)
So fun.
I'm looking for play costumes for G.
And maybe pants for N.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment