This is the big new thing in Hannah's world - being a princess. We're not sure where she even picked this up (but probably from a cartoon), since we don't talk about princesses or pretend to be them. I didn't even know that she knew the word "princess" until she started proclaiming that she was one. So far this is what I've gathered about her perception of princesses...
*
*they are very "bootiful"
*they wear very "bootiful" dresses
*they have pretty shoes
*they run around using various flowy objects as streamers
*
*
Here is the little lady in one of her "princess dresses".
And these are the very "bootiful" princess shoes... worn here with her lovely aqua sweatpants. Definitely a winning combination. Her Daddy picked out these shoes for her at the store and she has not wanted to take them off since. What a sweet girly girl - I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment